- How can I get my music registered to make money?
- Will I Be The Next Big Music Star?
How can I get my music registered to make money?
Retro Music That Will Make You Cry, Laugh or Get Angry
Can I really get my music played online? DIY?
Social Media Marketing
Who Is Larry S Warfield?
The Indie Artist
Find Out More Information About The Indie Artist
- They Keep Telling Me I’m Not Normal
- Letting Go Of Yesterday’s Junk
- What Is It, What Happened, How Do I Fix It?
- Why Am I So Insecure and Fearful
- How To Release The Negative
- Thoughts: The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly
- The Cluttered Mind
- When Is A Lie A Lie?
- It’s Time To Change Our Laissez-Faire Attitude
- Be Your Own Encourager
- Small Wins Lead To Big Victories – Confronting Your Feelings
- Create Your Life On Purpose
- How To Be Your Own Best Friend Instead Of Your Worst Enemy
- What Is Self-Compassion And Is It Biblical
- How To Calm Your Negative Self-Talk
- Keeping Your Word Is Important
- How To Gain Control After You Blow It
- How To Deal With The Adult Silent Temper Tantrum
- 5 Steps To Exchange Your Bad Habits For Good Ones
- Dealing With A Shame Story
- Steps To Creating Your Dream Life
- Make Stress Work For You And Not Against You
- Thought Addiction
- Your Personal Fiction
- Who’s In Control?
- Is Self-Talk A Sign Of Mental Illness
- I’m Not Like Sam, Am I?
- Don’t Be Like Sam
- Talking Down About Yourself
- Empty Goals
- Happiness or Fulfillment?
- Could You Just Once…Say Something Positive About Me?
- It’s A Choice
- Temporary Fix Or Real Change?
- Take The Challenge
- Who’s Your Listener?
- We Feel What We Believe
- My Confession
- Stumbling In The Dark
- Too Low, Too High, or Just Right?
- Who? Me Worry?
- Planting Your New Mindset
- Growing Your Mindset
- Give Up The Need To Be Right
- It’s Okay, Dad Always Picks Up The Tab
- How Do I Rewrite My Life?
- Does The Script of Your Me-Movie Need Rewriting?
- How To Regulate Your Emotions So They Don’t Regulate You
- How To Speak Up With Intention
- How To Set Your Intentions For Good
- Who Do Your Words Say You Are?
- What Is Your Body Language Saying?
- What Are Your Vocal Elements Saying About Your Words?
- How To Achieve And What Is A Win-Win Conversation
- How To Communicate Effectively With People Who Think Differently
- How To Find The Cure For Defensive Communication
- How To Find the Rhythm in the Communication Dance
- How Too Understand Why ‘HE’ Just Does Not Get It
- How Empathy Comes To the Rescue
- How Not To Be the Listener Who Fakes It
- How to Hear What People Are Really Saying!!
- How To Help Without Helping
- Most of Us Don’t Know How To Listen
- When You Do What You Really Don’t Want To Do
- You Are What You Do – Not What You Say
- Words Can Change Your Brain for Better or for Worse
- Sticks and Stones May Break Your Bones…What Will Words Do
- How to Create Your World With Your Words
- Hey Are You Listening
- Does Your “No” Really Mean “No”
- How to Be Truly Happy
- How To Get What You Really Want
- What Can You Do For Me
- Who Are You to Tell Me What to Do
- I Have to Stop Feeling I Have To Be Perfect
- Being Rich Will Make Me Happy
- A Negative Self-Worth Can Get in the Way of Your Success
- My Bucket’s Full-Time to Empty It
- How to Escape People-Pleaser Prison
- How To Change Your Life One Step At A Time
- How to Expand My Self-Awareness for Change
- How To Overcome Excessive Impulsivity When You Have ADHD
- How to Stay Focused When You Have ADHD
- What is ADHD and How to Deal With Someone Who Has It
- How to Manipulate a Conversation By Not Listening
- Things We Do That Stop Effective Communication
- How to Communicate Better When Working Freelance
- How I Learned to Be the Boss
- How It Feels When You’re Outside of Time
- My Bucket Is Just About Full
- Stop The Violence
Who is Larry S. Warfield?
“Larry S. Warfield’s Modern Retro Sound is a tasteful blend of R&B and Country, simmered with a Jazz flavor. Follow his journey in creating an online fanbase. How? Entertainment + Engagement.”
As a son and grandson of Baptist ministers, Larry was heavily influenced by the music that was ever-present around him. During extended family get-togethers, music flowed freely.
You would hear the gospel greats of the time, plus the soulful sounds of Motown. The younger members of the family loved Jazz from musicians like Miles Davis and Wes Montgomery.
Being the third child out of six brought its own challenges growing up. As a shy, sensitive child who wasn’t the loudest in the bunch, he was often overshadowed by his oldest brother and sister and upstaged by his younger siblings.
His mother, being aware of her son’s backseat role in the family and his love of music, bought him a guitar. It became his most treasured possession.
Born in Kalamazoo, Michigan and raised in Boulder, Colorado, Larry S. Warfield, the little bashful BOULDER Boy, from the ’50s became a cautious KALAMAZOO Kid, in the early ’60s, with a move back to Michigan.
He passed the hours teaching himself to play the guitar by listening to a wide variety of recording artists, Pop, Soul (Motown), Rock, Gospel, and Jazz, which helped him develop his unique musical flavor.
Click the button to get Early Access and a FREE MP3 of my latest, “Hiding In Plain Sight”.
A Songwriter is Born
Larry wrote his first song, “BannerJee Slide”, his freshman year in college on Mackinac Island, Michigan in 1966 and soon after trying his hand at home recording.
He continued writing and playing with The Soulful Six while attending the University of Oregon in Eugene during his second year of college.
Songwriting became Larry’s passion, turning his life events into songs. But as with many people, life seemed to get in the way. Larry continued writing songs, although their home became a notebook for some future date. Every few years the notebook would work its way to the forefront. More songs were added, but few were ever finished.
What does Larry S. Warfield do?
As you must have guessed by this time, Larry S. Warfield is a singer-songwriter with original songs to share with the world. His songs tell of his life’s journey; its pains and sorrows, its love and joy.
In some of Larry’s songs, you will hear a Country twang where others have more of a jazzy flavor. You can hear the gospel influence when Larry sings his worship songs to God who blessed him with his talent.
His out-of-the-box musical style has something for everyone. A love of music is the only requirement to become a fan.
Why not now? From time to time Larry pitched his songs to the music moguls, but life seemed to always get in the way. There were kids to raise and career to tend to, without mentioning a couple of divorces. Reaching the right person with the right song became challenging. There never seemed to be enough time, money or energy.
During this time Larry grew as an artist. He also learned about who he is and who he is not.
He learned that he had to go back to his musical roots. Music was in his blood. He began to see his songs as autobiographies revealing moments of pain and loss, and of hopes and desires, emotions listeners can relate to.
The music industry has changed. This is the perfect time for singer-songwriters and musicians to put their music out for the world to hear. Musicians no longer need music moguls. Musicians are putting their music online and they are making a good living.
In the last few years, online music stores have exploded onto the internet music scene. Consequently, companies such as CD Baby, iTunes, Bandcamp, Spotify, Soundcloud, ReverbNation are giving artists a real chance to be heard. This gives the Indie Artist a chance to make a substantial income from their music.
by Dena Warfield
I started working with computers with some of the first mainframe computers doing data entry. I then worked up to systems operations and then on into programming.
I may be telling my age here, but I have spent 20+ years working as a programmer analyst on both mainframe computers and PCs, plus an additional 20 years in data entry and systems operations.
So here we are in the 21st-century building websites for companies and products to be found on the internet by people in any part of the world. Obvious, I really enjoy working with computers or I wouldn’t still be here.
One of the best platforms for websites is WordPress. I have built several websites which you will be able to visit using my portfolio.
I will work closely with you to represent your company, product, and/or service in a very attractive and, more importantly, effective manner using SEO to get your site on the first page of Google.
I do not create sites with databases or sites with complex coding or algorithms.
Contact me. Let’s talk about your needs.
The is part of the home page from http://www.larryswarfieldmusic.com. The homepage is constructed a Cyberchimp Responsive Theme that has sections for a Call To Action, Testimonials, Contact, and the ability to add feature sections with widgets. Below is a partial view of the home page.
I am a writer. I love to research and write about a variety of products, companies, and subjects. In today’s technology-driven society, content is king.
We as customers are continually bombarded by content, content on the TV and Radio, Billboards and Signs everywhere you look, magazines and books. But the biggest presenter of content is the internet.
There is so much content that marketers have run into what they are calling a Content Shock Wall. Companies must write content for their company, product and/or service, without the content they will not be found. It is as simple as either stand out with original and/or remarkable content in a voice that is unlike anyone else or don’t bother.
Content Net Writing, as mentioned above, is content in story form combined with influence and persuasion used in copywriting, plus, of course, a Call To Action. Content Net Writing is more emotion packed, thus, more persuasive.
Do you need someone to create the content for you? Contact me. Let’s talk.
First of all, what is SEO/Keyword Research? When customers are looking for a company, a product, or service they go to their favorite search engine, Google, Bing or any other and type in words that represent what they are looking for. Most people do not look beyond the first page of entries.
So, SEO is the art and science of getting your company, product, or service to rank on the first page of every search engine. SEO, then, is the free gateway to more inquiries, more customers, and more sales.
I do Keyword Research for you and/or your company to get the best possible words for organic and paid traffic. The keywords are then used in SEO, Search Engine Optimization, to get your website and content ranked on Google. I won’t guarantee you will be on the first page of Google, but I give you the best possible opportunity for your company, product, or service.
All keywords list generated will be clearly defined with all the volumes and rankings for use on your website and in your content.
Click to view Dena’s Portfolio
If you had visited my website a few months back you would have seen a totally different look, feel, and different blog posts, posts about Life Coaching.
“What’s up with that?” you might ask.
I have 20+ years of experience as a programmer analyst working in a variety of industries, with another 20 years in data entry and systems management, plus some office management thrown in for good behavior.
To be honest, I got tired of working in an office and wanted to do something different, so I went back to school for a degree in Psychology with the intentions of becoming a counselor. At the end of my bachelor’s degree, when preparing for my master’s degree, I knew I didn’t want to be a counselor. I really didn’t have the patience to work with people who didn’t want to change.
My journey redirected my focus towards Human Behavior which could go towards marketing or Life Coaching. At the time, my husband and I owned a marketing company working for different newspapers around the country.
I graduated with a master’s in Human Behavior (Psychology) in 2008 and a master’s in Creative Writing in 2010 and Certification in Life Coaching in 2012.
Totally shaking the idea of coaching or counseling was more difficult than imagined. I coached a few people on a probono basis to assess if I really wanted to go in that direction.
Self-coaching was needed asking questions like:
- What do you really enjoy doing?
- Have you enjoyed the Life Coaching that you have done?
- Would you like to Coach people 40 hours per week?
- How do you feel when they refuse to do what you suggest or what they agree to?
After much soul-searching, I discovered that I much prefer to write, work on websites, and social media. I approach everything in a very structured manner, so to leave things hanging with clients did not sit well with me. To be honest, a couple of them drove me crazy.
I started studying SEO, Keyword Research, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing and found I could sit for 10-12 hours and never even notice the time.
Now to answer question one – What do you really enjoy doing?
The product of Self-Coaching:
A couple of hours of coaching and I needed a break!
Working online, writing, working on websites – 10-12 hours no break.
Answer: Writing etc. etc.
Turning The Corner in My Journey
I took a freelance position as a virtual assistant working for a marketer on the West Coast. I hadn’t work in an office, other than my own, for several years. And, I had never worked remote. There were parts of the job that was very challenging, yet, Joe, you helped me discover where I’m supposed to be. Thank you.
I really enjoy writing, in my own voice, not Joe’s, and working online, website design and maintenance, and online marketing.
My husband asked me to design a website and begin marketing his music – I’m ready – where’s the music.
From now on, you will see articles on my website regarding different Psychological issues and Life Coaching issues, plus posts about Online Marketing and offering my services. You’ll find my articles on different sites like Medium and Hubpages, plus wherever else I can find.
My portfolio will also contain screenshots and redirects to websites I have designed.
To my readers, thank you for your patience while I’ve coached myself in the direction of my calling.
After spending approximately 40 years in office management and as a programmer analyst working in both the private sector and county government plus several years of recovery, I returned to college earning a Master’s Degree in Psychology and a Master’s in Creative Writing.
Since graduation, I co-owned and managed a direct marketing company, with my husband, working, primarily, with regional news organizations. I managed the business office, human resources, and helped with training and marketing. Coaching employees to help them overcome adversity in sales and achieve their desired results became one of my main responsibilities.
I still have a desire is to help others achieve their goals and overcome negative situations in their lives. Using my coaching and self-coaching experience, I develop a self-coaching approach to helping people. Many people have the motivation to change once given the right material
I earned my Master’s Degree in Human Behavior and a Master’s in Creative Writing from National University in San Diego, California. I have also completed a certification program from AWAI (American Writers & Artists Inc., Delray Beach, FL.) with a focus in copywriting for the web and Certification in Life Coaching.
I authored a self-help book designed to assist people in changing their negative thoughts and core beliefs. The techniques described in my book were used to help our sales reps to become more successful. My book is currently for sale on Amazon.com – “Rewrite Your Me-Movie”.